Thursday, July 23, 2009

Watch Nokia N97 vs HTC Touch Pro2 Comparison Video

Good day guys, please watch a video recording below 'tween the Nokia N97 vs HTC Touch Pro2. The Nokia N97 vs HTC Touch Pro2 video could be located below for your watching pleasure and last almost ten extraordinary mins and delivers an effective comparison 'tween these 2 mobile phone. The video recording take us via twelve rounds of comparison 'tween the 2 devices, so who appears the achiever? Well, you will must check out the video to discover.




2 comments:

  1. i need qutation,,
    but you didh't mention here price,,

    thaku

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the side by side. I had heard alot about the N97 but I am presently a verizon user and I had heard the HTC Touch Pro2 was coming so I have been waiting and taking this time to look at the specs and reviews. Is there anywhere I can find out when the Touch pro2 will land for Verizon?

    ReplyDelete