Sunday, September 6, 2009

You Could Buy Samsung M1 720p HD PMP (Portable Multimedia Player) in Sept 2009

I'm not having an idea, therefore, I will give an information in the form of short review and also the specifications of the Samsung M1 720p HD PMP. In my opinion, this is a portable multimedia player that you are required to have. Samsung known very good at making high quality portable multimedia player. For your information, the fresh Samsung M1 PMP could create 720p high-definition video playback. The Samsung M1 720p HD PMP features Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting (AMOLED) display, so I'm sure this will give comfort to you. It supports wireless mobile games in awesome 2D/3-D graphic and Flash-based three-D UI. If you have a plan to have this sophisticated gadget, you can buy Samsung M1 720p HD PMP in Sept 2009. No news about pricing yet. I hope this article can provide some useful information to you.


Samsung M1 720p HD PMP

No comments:

Post a Comment